Lescheveux Studio hair bundles are gorgeous and natural looking as well as smooth and shinny so that you look great. You should take good care of your hair bundles to ensure they have long lifespan and no damage to your own natural hair. Here are some tips that you can do to care for your Lescheveux Studio hair bundles.
One of the most important thing you can do is have the weave applied professionally. To apply your hair bundles properly, it will be easy to care for and looks wonderful. If your Remy hair bundle is not applied properly, it may come out earlier than it should or it will tense your natural hair which will cause excessive hair damage and breakage.
Keep chemical processing and heat like curling, flat irons, and other excessive use of heating appliances to a minimum to keep the hair strands strong and supple. If you plan to use an iron on the hair, make sure you apply a thermal protection spray first.
Lescheveux Studio Hair Bundles maintenance
- Brush your hair twice a day, starting at the tips. When brushing, hold your hair in the middle. Gently and slowly brush out the tangles at the ends, working your way up to the top of your head. Don’t brush vigorously as this will cause the hair to shed (and curly hair to lose its curl). A detangling brush or wide-toothed comb may be used to brush out severe tangles.
- Always brush your hair before washing it.
- Gently wash your hair in warm water with sulphate-free shampoo, taking care not to scrunch the hair as this will cause tangling. If you have used a lot of product on your hair and it’s not attached to your head, leave it to soak for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with warm water.
- Apply sulphate-free conditioner, remembering not to scrunch the hair.
- Rinse the conditioner out thoroughly under warm water.
- We recommend air drying your hair. Gently pat your hair with a dry towel and leave it to stand. If you use a blow dryer, always use a medium heat setting.
- Spray leave-in conditioner and brush gently. Don’t tug on the hair as it may loosen the weft and cause shedding.
- Deep condition the hair regularly to maintain its optimal condition. If heating tools are used frequently, do this at least once a month. If the hair has been coloured or chemically treated, increase this to at least twice a month. You can take your extensions to a professional to have a deep treatment done.
- The best way to maintain the health of your weave is to treat it like your own hair. Natural oils, deep treatment and cremes are some of the best ways to keep it from becoming dry or brittle.
- Apply a small amount of Argan, Almond or Coconut oil 2-3 times a week or when required. Argan oil is a great finishing oil for styling and frizz, however its a dry oil and does not moisturise the hair as well as Almond or Coconut.
Just like your natural hair, your weave needs to be cleaned (once every two weeks; every week if you work out a lot). It can easily pick up bad scents, dirt, and debris, much like your real hair. So when your hair, the extensions, or both start looking stringy, it's time to give them a good scrub-down.